Congratulations to Center Township Fire Department in Lebanon, Indiana, on their recent purchase of a 2021 Spartan / Pierce Pumper remount project, completed by Fire Line Equipment. This acquisition showcases the fire department’s commitment to enhancing their firefighting capabilities and ensuring the safety and well-being of their community.
The 2021 Spartan / Pierce Pumper remount project involved taking the existing Pierce pumper body and mounting it on a new Spartan chassis, providing an updated, reliable, and cost-effective solution for the fire department. Fire Line Equipment, with their expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction, played a crucial role in the successful completion of this remount project.
The remounted Spartan / Pierce Pumper is a valuable addition to Center Township Fire Department’s fleet and represents a significant step forward in their ongoing mission to protect and serve their community. This apparatus will enable the fire department to more effectively respond to various emergency situations, including structure fires, vehicle fires, and wildland fires, ensuring the safety and well-being of the residents of Lebanon, Indiana, and the surrounding areas.
The remounted 2021 Spartan / Pierce Pumper offers numerous benefits and features, such as:
- New Spartan custom cab and chassis: Designed for safety, comfort, and accessibility, the Spartan chassis provides a durable and reliable foundation for the remounted apparatus.
- Powerful engine: The new Spartan chassis comes equipped with a powerful engine, ensuring improved performance, fuel efficiency, and longevity.
- High-capacity pump: The existing Pierce pumper body features a high-capacity pump, capable of delivering up to 1,500 gallons-per-minute (GPM)
- Integral water tank: The remounted apparatus includes an integral water tank with a capacity of 1,000 gallons, allowing for an ample water supply during firefighting operations.
- Ergonomic hose bed and storage compartments: The Pierce pumper body features an ergonomic and easily accessible hose bed and storage compartments, enabling quick deployment and efficient use of equipment during emergency situations.
- Updated lighting and emergency warning systems: The remount project includes the addition of modern LED scene lighting and emergency warning systems, ensuring enhanced visibility and safety during operations.
- Advanced safety systems: The remounted apparatus features advanced safety systems, such as rollover protection, frontal impact protection, and a backup camera, to help protect firefighters and ensure a safe response to emergencies.
By completing the 2021 Spartan / Pierce Remount project, Fire Line Equipment demonstrates its commitment to providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for fire departments and emergency service providers. The remounted apparatus offers a significant upgrade in terms of reliability, performance, and safety, while allowing the department to make efficient use of its existing resources.
You must log in to post a comment.