Congratulations to North Lakes Fire & Rescue
Thank you to East End Fire Co 2 and congratulations to North Lakes Fire & Rescue. East End Fire Company #2 advertised with Fire Line Equipment to sell their 2000 Freightliner FL70 KME Pumper. On March 22nd members from North Lakes Fire & Rescue held virtual inspect of the truck, following that inspection North Lakes Fire & Rescue placed an offer that was accepted by East End Fire Company #2. On Friday March 26th North Lakes Fire & Rescue traveled to East End Fire Company #2 to take delivery of the truck.
Thank you to East End Fire Company #2 and North Lakes Fire & Rescue for the opportunity to work with both departments on this project.
About North Lakes Fire & Rescue
It is the mission of North Lakes Fire & Rescue to protect life, environment and property from the effects of fire through Fire Control, Fire Prevention & Education Programs. We will mitigate the effects of Hazardous Materials Incidents by maintaining an Awareness Level response capability.
🚨 Buying or Selling a Used Fire Truck
Do you have a used fire truck, ambulance or other emergency vehicle that you want to sell? If so, Better Call Bob can assist with the advertising and completion of the sale. We call it – ADVERTISING MADE SIMPLE. We help fire departments from all over the United States and beyond with selling their emergency equipment for the best price possible. Turn your retired apparatus into the cash your agency needs.
Better Call Bob Promise
- Bob will make the process easy for you (less pain, more gain) – ADVISTISING MADE SIMPLE
- Bob will advertise your truck to thousands of fire departments across the country for no upfront cost. When your truck sells, you receive the payment directly from the buyer. Our commission is based on the actual negotiated sale price you receive.
- You won’t be bothered by robot emails telling you that junior kicked a tire. Bob contacts his clients personally with solid qualified leads.
- Bob will support you through every step of the process. He will talk to you on the phone or through email, which ever works best for you. He will advise you on the best strategies to sell your used apparatus and explain what will work best for your situation.
Put Bob to work for you selling your used and pre-owned equipment and apparatus. Bob keeps it simple for the seller, while banging out all of the details with buyer. It’s ADVERTISING MADE SIMPLE.
Ready, Set, Go……
If your ready to go ahead and just get your used truck or equipment advertised, Bob went ahead and threw in a few links below for your convivence (he’s all about making it easy).
- If your a techie kind of person , have an Iphone or Android phone, Ipad or a tablet with a camera or your computer; you may want to use the “Electronic Advertising Form“. Simply open the link, upload your photos, complete the information sections and hit the SUBMIT. Done deal…….
- If your a little less techie but do use a computer, click on the “PDF Advertising Form”. It’s kind of magic, you can complete it on your computer, save it and send it with your used fire truck pictures to BETTER CALL BOB (contact form)
- Less tech and more old school – just print out the “PDF Advertising Form”. Use a pencil or pen and complete your truck info and fax it to Bob @ 717-427-1607. Pictures can be uploaded to the BETTER CALL BOB (contact form)
- If all that still seems way to much to handle, give Bob a call toll free at 877-346-1373 extension 111. He would be happy to assist you with finding the easiest way to get your used fire apparatus or equipment advertised.
A side note: Bob is a real person, emergency vehicle guru, long time firefighter and now a Fire Chief. Bob aka Better Call Bob is a full time Fire Line Equipment employee that just enjoys life, people and of course, buying and selling used fire trucks and emergency vehicles.
You must log in to post a comment.