E-ONE Typhoon Rescue Pumper Ordered
Thank you and congratulations to the Hempfield Fire Department (Lancaster County, PA) and East Hempfield Township on the purchase of a 2022 E-ONE Typhoon eMax Rescue Pumper!
• Typhoon Extended Cab with 20” Vista Roof
• Cummins L9 450HP
• Front Intake & Front Bumper Pre-Connect
• Side Mount Pump Panel with 3 Speedlays
• E-ONE eMAX 1500 GPM Pump
• 780 Water Tank
• 2 Hose Bed Pre-Connects
• 304L Stainless Steel Body with FRP Panels, Full Depth Compartments Both Sides & Roll-Up Doors
• 8kw Smart Power Hydraulic Generator
• Will-Burt Light Tower
About the Hempfield Fire Department:
Located in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster County, PA, Hempfield Fire Department was founded in 1999 when Salunga Fire Co and Landisville Fire Co were merged to better serve our community.
You must log in to post a comment.