Seeking Experienced Emergency Vehicle Technician
Fire Line Equipment is always looking for skilled people to join our team!
New Emergency Vehicle Sales, Used Apparatus Sales, Service, Refurbishment and Parts
• Conducting preventative maintenance repairs, warranty work and continuously developing your skills.
• Perform routine chassis, fire pump and aerial maintenance
• Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in emergency apparatus repair
• Conduct necessary repairs, perform fire pump service testing, pump and aerial preventative maintenance, chassis repairs, hydraulic repairs
• Electrical installations. *Knowledge in 12 volt electrical applications is a plus
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers or owners.
• Basic mechanical aptitude required
• Demonstrated past problem solving, tool usage, and repair experience required
• 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience or education preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required, vocational or technical certification in vehicle repair preferred
• A valid driver’s license is required-must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain a CDL license if needed
• A positive, customer service attitude and effective communication skills
• Basic computer skills required for data entry into data systems.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job and Willingness to work the required schedule.
• PA State Inspection license preferred
Complete a Fire Line Equipment LLC employment application. If after an interview process, a job is offered, potential employee must submit to a background screening to include criminal checks, past employment and education. The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical. DOT requirements apply for all CDL holders.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. -The employee will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The employee must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. -While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs. FLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Fire Line Equipment LLC:
Headquartered in New Holland, Pennsylvania, a CO-Owned partnership with a family culture. Our brand new 22,000 sq/ft facility houses our new and used fire truck and ambulance sales departments, service and repair operations, refurbishment and fire truck and ambulance parts business. Serving Central PA as the authorized E-ONE Fire Apparatus Dealer. Along with our new E-ONE truck sales, Fire Line Equipment also buys, sells & brokers the sale of used fire trucks. Established in 2005, Fire Line Equipment employs 24 full time and several part time employees. Our company has a great mix of qualifications encompassing many, many years of sales, service, refurbishment and parts experience.
- Health Care – (80% paid by company, 20% paid by employee, Zero deductible)
- Health Coverage provided for Employee, Spouse & Children if applicable
- Vision & Dental Coverage available
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- 1-week vacation during first year of employment (after 90 days)
- Company supplied uniforms
You must log in to post a comment.