Yeagertown Fire Company’s new E-ONE Combination Rescue is heading home!
The new Squad 3-1 on an International 4400 Chassis left our facility this morning en-route to Mifflin County, PA. Congratulations to the members of the Yeagertown Fire Company, Thank you for your continued business!
- International 4400 2-Door
- Cummins ISL9, 350HP
- Will-Burt Night Scan Chief NS2.3-600WHL
- Onan 40kW PTO Driven
- E-ONE 18’ Combination Walk-In, Walk Around
- Weldon V-MUX Multiplex Electrical System with Vista IV Display
- Whelen LED Warning Light Package
- 4-Bottle, 6000 PSI Cascade System
- (2) 2-Bottle SpaceSaver Fill Stations
- Bauer 6000 PSI, 13 CFM Air Compressor
You must log in to post a comment.