The Kussmaul 120V Auto Pump HP system is a permanent split capacitor A.C. motor operating a single cylinder air compressor designed specifically for installation on vehicles with air brakes. During long idle periods of the vehicle, when even the slightest seepage can cause an air brake system pressure to drop below the brake lockup pressure, the Auto Pump HP automatically starts to maintain the pressure.
The Auto Pump HP motor is directly coupled to the compressor section eliminating all belts and pulleys assuring long life and reliable operation. A heavy duty, fixed set-point pressure switch starts the compressor when the pressure switch drops below 105 PSI and stops the compressor when 125 PSI is attained. A small pressure gauge indicates the Auto Pump output pressure and helps with installation and troubleshooting. The moisture trap provided permits routine draining of accumulated moisture in the Auto Pump output line.
For easier installation, use the E-Z Mount Plate
NOTE: This is not a stock item. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- 125 PSI Max Rating, 120V, 3.5A
- Vehicle mount compressor ensures air brake system is properly pressurized for immediate truck departure from station
- Pressure switch regulated operation automatically senses low pressure in air system and restores proper pressure, preventing brake lock-up
- Pressure gauge provides system status
- No interference with engine mounted air compressor
- Factory set PSI actuation points: 105 “On”, 125 “Off” with Adjustment differential 20 PSI
- Sealed ball bearings for long service life
- 1 year warranty
|Input||120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 3.5 Amps|
|Output||1.27 CFM, Open Flow, 125 PSI Max|
|Motor Type||Shaded Pole AC|
|Motor Horsepower||1/8 HP|
|Pressure Switch||Adjustable Set-Point Factory Set To 105 PSI Cut-In, 125 PSI Cut-Out|
|Outlet Connection||1/4 NPT, Female|
There are no reviews yet.