2021 Spartan / Pierce Rescue Pumper
The Pierce Rescue Pumper body and Waterous 1500 GPM fire pump have been completely refinished, upgraded and remounted on a brand new 2021 Spartan FC-94 Chassis.
The truck features a 1000 gallon water tank and an Elkhart foam system with a 50 gallon foam tank. Pre-piped for deck gun, two crosslays, two rear 2.5″ discharges and a rear direct tank fill with valve. Drivers side pump panel has 6″ and 2.5″ intakes and two 2.5″ discharges. Officers side pump panel has 6″ and 2.5″ intakes and a 2.5″ discharge and an LDH discharge. Hydraulic ladder rack with 30ft extension, 14ft roof and folding attic ground ladders.
- 2021 Spartan FC-94 Chassis, 10″ raised roof cab, Cummins L9-450 HP diesel, 24″ front bumper extension, Air conditioned, Durawear Bostom Seating (6), Kussmaul Auto Charge, LED Headlamps, LED marker and turn signals, Whelen Freedom LED light bar
- 94″ wide aluminum cab
- 4-door cab
- 50˚ cramp angle
- Custom switch panel layout
- Heavy-duty aluminum dash
- New pump compartment and body paint
- New Whelen LED body warning lights
- New ROM LED strip compartment lighting
- New LED DOT lighting
- New Whelen Scene lighting
- New aluminum treadplate (bright) on fire pump compartment and body
- New Satin finish body compartment roll up doors
- New pump panels, gauges and bezels, Class 1 Pressure control, Water tank level indicator, Push/pull rods
- New body mounted folding steps
- New Duo-Safety ground ladders and pike poles
- All pump valves rebuilt using OEM components
- Frame Warranty 5 Years/Unlimited Mileage, Warranty Cab and Chassis (1) Year, Cab Paint Warranty (1) Year/100,000 Miles, Cab Structural Warranty (5) Year/Unlimited Miles, Engine Warranty Cummins (5) Year/100,000 Miles, Transmission Warranty Allison (5) Year, Fire Pump Component Warranty (1) Year, Body Paint Warranty (1) Year
Contact our Sales Department at 877-346-1373 for additional information on this well equipped Spartan FC-94 Rescue Pumper!
Manufacturers History: The company was originally founded in 1913 by Humphrey Pierce and his son Dudley as the Pierce Auto Body Works Inc., and concentrated on building custom truck bodies for the Ford Model T. From the 1960s to the early 1980s, Pierce was primarily known for building custom bodies on commercial and other manufacturer’s custom chassis, and was considered an OEM.
Although the Arrow name was used for their first custom chassis which debuted in 1979, the company has no affiliation with George N. Pierce’s famous Pierce-Arrow Motor Car Company of Buffalo, New York, which operated from 1901 to 1938. However, the Pierce-Arrow Motor Car Company coincidentally supplied 8- and 12-cylinder engines to Seagrave for use in their fire apparatus. These engines continued to be made even after Pierce-Arrow ceased operation in 1938. Seagrave continued to deliver fire apparatus with the “Pierce-Arrow” V-12 until 1970.
Throughout the years, Pierce has had partnerships with various other manufacturers, notably when it came to aerial devices (they now engineer and build all their own aerial devices in-house). Such aerial manufacturers included Snorkel, Pitman, Aerial Innovations (AI), Ladder Towers Incorporated (LTI), Smeal, Bronto Skylift and NovaQuintech (whose assets Pierce/Oshkosh acquired in 1997). In addition to their main facilities in Wisconsin, they also have facilities in Bradenton, Florida. The Florida facility is a manufacturing site for the Contender and Responder line of apparatus, as well as a refurbishment center.
Spartan Emergency Response (Spartan ER) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of custom emergency response vehicles, cabs and chassis. Driven by a commitment to quality and innovation, Spartan and its portfolio of brands Spartan Fire Apparatus and Chassis, Smeal Fire Apparatus, and Ladder Tower (LT) offer a broad range of apparatus to meet your departments specific needs and requirements.
Spartan has a rich history in fire apparatus manufacturing with over 250 years of combined experience. Our vast dealer network comprises coverage in 44 states in the US, 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada, and multiple countries in Latin America. Fire Truck design, development, manufacturing and after the sale support have always been at the heart of the company and continues today.