2007 Seagrave Maurader II Pumper
Seagrave 4 door enclosed cab with seating for 6 with 3 SCBA seats. Powered by a Cummins 425HP and Allison Automatic Transmission. Darley 1500 GPM Pump has 1000 gallon poly water tank. Prepiped with a deck gun, 3 crosslays and front bumper discharge and intake. Driver’s side pump panel has the following two 2.50″ discharge and intakes one 5″ and two 2.5″. Officers side pump panel has the following discharges 2.5″ and 4″ and the following intake one 5″. On the rear of the truck there is one 2.50″ discharge and booster reel in the rear compartment. Full NFPA warning light and siren package is included on the truck. The vehicle only has 79,912 miles and is available 1st Quarter 2023 for just $160,000.00. Contact Bob today at 1-877-346-1373
Held on Deposit-Sale Pending
Manufacturers History: Frederic Seagrave (1849-1923) began as a builder of ladders, establishing Seagrave & Co. in Detroit in 1881. He expanded his business to include the manufacture of hand and horse-drawn hook and ladder wagons and hose carts. In 1891, he moved the company to Columbus, Ohio where it was renamed the Seagrave Company. Frederic Seagrave patented a spring-raised aerial ladder and the company began development of a motor-driven apparatus. Over the following decades, Seagrave developed and sold several models of custom chassis and apparatus, including the V-12, Model 80E and Anniversary series.
In 1963, Seagrave became a division of FWD (Front Wheel Drive Corp., founded in 1914) and production was transferred to Clintonville, Wisconsin the following year. In 2001, James Hebe, who resurrected American LaFrance purchased the assets of Seagrave. Hebe ran the company until 2006, the same year Seagrave celebrated its 125th anniversary. Today, Seagrave is owned by ELB Capital Management.