Sometimes you need more flexibility from your scene lights than what is bolted to your apparatus. That’s where this adjustable work light comes in! Coupled to this innovative swivel/handle assembly, the Fire Tech WL-X-9 work light is one of the most versatile utility fixtures on the market. With the adjustable mount, you can point this fixture at whatever you are working on without having to unbolt the light or use any tools.
WHY CHOOSE THE ULTIMATE ADJUSTABLE WORK LIGHT FOR YOUR SCENE LIGHTING?
- It far exceeds the NFPA 1901 Ch 13 requirements as a rear work light producing close to 4500 measured lumens at the source.
- This fixture has an integrated switch in the back so no need for sophisticated wiring on basic utility vehicles.
- Due to its lighting capability and versatile mount, It works great as an Aerial Tip light, as a rear hose bed or utility light, or as a scene light in virtually any area on your rig.
- What really makes the WL-X-9 stand out from its siblings is that just a single fixture of this light is NFPA compliant at the tip of an aerial.
- Low cost for lighting and flexibility!