The Akron Brass Generation II swing-out valve is a self-locking heavy-duty valve with a stainless steel ball designed for the harsh realities of today’s fire service when water contaminants challenge a valve’s sealing capabilities.
– R1 Handle
– TS Handle
Actuator/handle and adapters not included in price.
– 1.5″ – 3.0″ waterway
– Self-Locking valve
– 316 stainless steel ball with Hydromax technology
– High quality brass body
– Improve sealing & increased gating ability
– Flow optimization reduces turbulence while in the gated position and requires lower operating forces
– No lubrication or regular maintenance required
– Simple two-seated design (no O-Rings to cut or lose during assembly or maintenance)
– Wide range of available adapters
– Designed and tested to exceed NFPA requirements
– Cast, machined and assembled at our facilities in Wooster, Ohio
Key Product Offerings: Akron Brass offers an extensive range of firefighting and emergency response equipment designed to meet the specific needs of its diverse clientele. Some of their key product offerings include:
- Nozzles: Akron Brass designs and manufactures a wide variety of firefighting nozzles, including handline, monitor, and foam nozzles. These nozzles are built to deliver efficient and effective water or foam application, ensuring that firefighters can quickly and safely extinguish fires.
- Monitors: Akron Brass offers an array of water and foam monitors, ranging from portable ground monitors to fixed, remote-controlled units. These monitors provide superior firefighting capabilities by allowing responders to direct a high volume of water or foam at a safe distance from the fire.
- Valves: The company’s line of valves includes gate, ball, butterfly, and wye valves, designed for dependable flow control in firefighting and emergency response applications.
- Lighting: Akron Brass’s scene lighting products, such as portable LED lights and vehicle-mounted light towers, offer critical visibility for emergency responders working in low-light conditions.
- Vehicle electronics: The company’s vehicle electronics, including controllers and multiplex systems, provide seamless integration of various electrical components in fire apparatus and emergency vehicles.