Fire Truck Parts

Class 1 Push / Pull Rod


Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod

Class 1’s dedication to innovation, quality, and customer support has made it a trusted partner for fire departments and emergency services agencies around the world. With a focus on continuous improvement and staying at the forefront of industry advancements, Class 1 remains committed to developing cutting-edge solutions that help firefighters and emergency responders perform their jobs safely and effectively.

In Stock


Class 1 Push / Pull Rod

14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod

A Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod is a component used in manual valve control systems on fire and emergency vehicles, such as fire trucks and pumpers. It is designed to enable firefighters to operate various types of valves on the vehicle by pushing or pulling the control rod, which then manipulates the valve to open, close, or adjust the flow of water or other fluids.

The Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod is typically made from high-quality, durable materials to ensure reliable performance and longevity under demanding conditions. It is designed to be compatible with a variety of valves and control mechanisms used in firefighting operations, providing versatility and ease of use.

Some key features of a Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod may include:

  1. Easy Operation: The push/pull design allows for simple and efficient operation of valves, enabling firefighters to quickly and easily control water flow during firefighting operations.
  2. Durable Construction: The control rod is built to withstand the harsh conditions encountered during emergency response, ensuring that it remains functional and reliable when needed most.
  3. Compatibility: The Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod is designed to work with various types of valves and control systems commonly used in fire and emergency vehicles.
  4. Precise Control: The control rod provides precise control over valve operations, allowing firefighters to accurately adjust water flow and pressure during firefighting operations.

It’s important to note that the Class 1 14″ Push/Pull Valve Control Rod is just one component of a larger valve control system on a fire or emergency vehicle. When installing or maintaining these systems, it is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and local regulations to ensure proper operation and compliance with safety standards.

Some of the key product lines offered by Class 1 include:

  1. Electronic Pressure Governors: Class 1’s electronic pressure governors are designed to provide precise control over fire pump pressure, ensuring a consistent and reliable water flow during firefighting operations. These systems feature easy-to-use displays, intuitive controls, and advanced safety features to protect both firefighters and equipment.
  2. Vehicle Data Acquisition and Monitoring Systems: Class 1 offers sophisticated data acquisition and monitoring systems that provide real-time information on various aspects of a fire apparatus, such as engine performance, pump pressure, and water usage. This information can be used to optimize emergency response operations and improve overall vehicle maintenance.
  3. Power Distribution and Control Systems: Class 1 designs and manufactures advanced power distribution and control systems that help manage the complex electrical requirements of modern fire and emergency vehicles. These systems are engineered to provide reliable and efficient power distribution while minimizing the risk of electrical failures.
  4. Specialty Lighting Solutions: Class 1 also offers a range of specialty lighting solutions designed to enhance the visibility and safety of fire and emergency vehicles. This includes scene lighting, warning lights, and other illumination products that help ensure the safety of both emergency responders and the public during operations.

Additional Information

Weight 1 lbs


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Contact Us About This Product

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Have a question?

Colton Steinke
March 2, 2023

What is the name of the part that attaches to the opposite side of the T handle?

Dave Moyer
March 3, 2023

There are 2 different connecters for the push pull rod. I would need to see what type you have. You can send a photo to


You may also like…

Newsletter Signup

Sign up for our newsletter for great deals, site updates, and other great information once a week.

  • We'll never send spam or share your info
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

For Immediate Parts, Service or Sales Assistance