- Automotive: Truck caps, camper shells, toolboxes, tailgates, hoods, and trunks
- RV: Beds, slide-outs, storage compartments, and pop-ups
- Marine: Hatches, engine covers, and seats
- Industrial: Lift tables, workbenches, and machinery guards
- Home and office: Cabinets, workstations, and storage boxes
Gas springs work by using a pressurized gas to create a force that extends the spring. The greater the force of the gas, the more weight the spring can support. Gas springs are also self-contained and do not require any external power source, making them ideal for a variety of applications.