Hale Pressure Switch CAFSPRO, TRV Light
A Hale Compressed Air Foam System (CAFS) is a fire suppression system that combines water, foam concentrate, and compressed air to create a fire-fighting foam. Hale is a company that manufactures and supplies fire-fighting equipment, including CAFS. The system is designed to be used by fire departments and emergency services to effectively and efficiently extinguish fires.
The compressed air foam produced by a Hale CAFS has several advantages over using water alone:
- Improved fire suppression: The foam forms a blanket over the fire, smothering it and reducing the available oxygen, which helps to extinguish the flames more quickly.
- Reduced water usage: CAFS use less water than traditional fire-fighting methods, making them more environmentally friendly and reducing the risk of water damage to property.
- Increased penetration: The foam can penetrate and extinguish fires in deeper and more inaccessible areas.
- Better adhesion: The foam clings to surfaces better than water, providing a longer-lasting barrier to reignition.
- Improved visibility: The foam produced by a CAFS can help to reduce the amount of smoke generated by a fire, improving visibility for firefighters and reducing the risk of smoke inhalation.
Hale CAFS can be integrated into fire trucks or used as standalone units. They are versatile and can be used in a variety of fire-fighting situations, including structural fires, wildland fires, and vehicle fires.
There are no reviews yet.