Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Flashlight
The Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Flashlight is the solution to firemen’s hands-free lighting needs. The Vantage LED Helmet Flashlight is compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible!
- Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats
- C4® LED delivers 7,000 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens; 167 meter beam distance; runs 6 hours
- Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED
- Fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5° angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High-impact, chemical-resistant polymer LED housing with reflective strip
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.26 in. (8.28 cm); 5.14 oz (145.7 grams)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in USA
- For kore information on the Vantage LED Helmet Flashlight see the data sheet.
Also available in Red.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery