A Threaded Low Level Strainers w/ Jet Siphon is a type of strainer that is designed to be installed in tanks or other vessels to remove debris and sediment from the water before it is transferred out. The strainer typically has a threaded female connection on the bottom and a jet siphon on the top. The jet siphon creates a vacuum that draws the water up through the strainer and out the outlet.
Threaded Low Level Strainers w/ Jet Siphons are commonly used in a variety of applications, including:
- Firefighting: To transfer water from a tank to a fire hose
- Industrial applications: To transfer water from a tank to a pump or other equipment
- Agricultural applications: To transfer water from a tank to a sprinkler system
- Residential applications: To transfer water from a well to a home
Threaded Low Level Strainers w/ Jet Siphons offer a number of advantages over other types of strainers, including:
- They can be installed in tanks or vessels with limited headspace, as the jet siphon allows the water to be drawn up from a lower level.
- They are relatively easy to install and maintain.
- They are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different tank sizes and flow rates.