The Kussmaul Dual USB Charging Port is designed to fit into a standard 1.45” x 0.83” panel cutout. Connect the red wire to either +12 Volts continuous (battery positive) or switched 12 Volt power (ignition) using a 3 Amp fuse. Connect the black wire directly to chassis ground (battery negative).
NOTE: This is not a stock item. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- Dual USB Charging Ports
- Quick and easy way to recharge electronic devices in a vehicle
- 3.1 Amps max output allows charging of both a smart phone and a tablet at the same time
- Built-In LED Indicator indicates device is powered
- Designed for easy installation in SVR type vehicle switch panels
- Reverse polarity protected
- Can be connected to 12V switched ignition or directly to battery
- 3 year warranty
|Dashboard Accessory Switch Type||Svr|
|Input||8 To 18 VDC, (6 To 20 VDC Absolute Min./Max.)|
|Output||4.8 To 5.2 VDC , 3.1 Amps Max|
|Indicators||Device Powered: Red LED|
There are no reviews yet.