Waterous Transfer Valve Kit
Transfer Ball Valve Re-build Kit
Repair Kit for CM series pump transfer valve (1981-2000)
Use this kit to repair body assembly 80944, 81380, 81606, and 81963.
51795 Gasket (1)
51970 Stem Bushing (2)
62167 Transfer Valve Seal (1)
V2842 Wave Spring (1)
W1005-32HTCA Hex Hd Scr, 5/16-18X2 (1)
W3005-CA Hex Jam Nut, 5/16-18 (1)
W3504-16SS Cotter Pin, 1/8X1″ (1)
W3718-4UH O-ring, 1-1/8 I.D. (2)
W3726-4 O-ring, 1-5/8 I.D. (2)
W3750-6 O-ring, 3-1/8 I.D. (1)
W3780-4 O-ring, 5 I.D. (1)
W4008-CA Flat Washer, Â½ (1)
W4305 Flat Brass Washer, 5/16 (2)
W5008-12SS Dowel Pin, 1/4X3/4 (1)
W10208-28 Groove Pin, 1/4X1-3/4 (1)
W10210-20 Groove Pin, 1/16X1-1/4 (1)
Instructions also included.
NOTE: This is mot a stock item. Please allow 10-15 days for delivery.
Rebuilding a Waterous Transfer Valve requires a basic understanding of mechanical systems and some specialized tools. Here are some general instructions for rebuilding a Waterous Transfer Valve:
- Turn off the water supply to the valve and relieve any pressure in the system before proceeding.
- Remove the valve from the vehicle or system and disassemble it carefully, taking note of the orientation and location of each part.
- Clean all parts thoroughly with a solvent and inspect them for signs of wear, corrosion, or damage. Replace any parts that show signs of wear or damage.
- Reassemble the valve in the reverse order of disassembly, making sure to use the correct orientation and position for each part.
- Apply a small amount of lubricant to any moving parts, such as bearings or seals.
- Test the valve for proper operation by turning on the water supply and checking for leaks or other issues.
- Reinstall the valve in the vehicle or system and make sure it is properly connected and secured.
It’s important to note that the exact steps for rebuilding a Waterous Transfer Valve can vary depending on the specific model and design of the valve. Therefore, it’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or seek the guidance of a trained professional if you are uncertain about any aspect of the rebuilding process.
There are no reviews yet.