FIRE LINE STORE
SAFE, SECURE SHOPPING
Providing fire truck parts nationwide since 2009 to fire departments, apparatus dealers and firefighting equipment manufacturers. Fire Line Equipment supplies fire truck parts for all makes & models of fire apparatus. We stock replacement parts for your chassis, fire pump, apparatus body and aerial ladder. We have a large stock in running inventory for your everyday needs and are capable of special ordering of any material requested. We have the capability of handling parts for most manufacturers vehicles as well as the aftermarket parts industry.
*FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS
OF $199 OR MORE
*excludes heavy and / or bulky items
ENTER CODE: FREESHIP17
+ CONTACT ECOMMERCE SALES
717- 354-8106 Ext: 117
+ SUPPLIER PARTNERS
We only source our parts and accessories from the top brand names in the industry.
- Advanced Fluid Connectors – Advanced Fluid Connectors is a leading hose and accessories distributor with two locations in the mid-atlantic region.
- Advanced Fluid Systems – For over twenty years Advanced Fluid Systems has been manufacturing custom hydraulic power units and motion control systems.
- AI Control Systems – Core business has been the design and fabrication of custom control and electrical systems
- AirLine Hydraulics – Distributor of Hydraulics,Pneumatics,Fluid Connectors & Electro Controls
- Akron Brass – As a global manufacturer of fire fighting equipment and more, Akron Brass designs and manufactures products that meet the demands of the industry and help you perform your job safely and efficiently.
- Allied Electronics – Allied Electronics is a high service level authorized distributor of industrial automation products, electronic components, and electro mechanical products
- Amzoil – Premium synthetic lubricants, fuel additives and filtration products.
- Arrow Safety – Arrow Safety Device has the expertise and knowledge to provide quality vehicle lighting and superior customer service.
- AWG Fittings – With the professional AWG fire fighting fittings and fire fighting equipment, you can be sure you are very well equipped to cope with the challenges presented to you because our equipment is a combination of innovative technology and first class AWG quality
- Barbey Electronics – Distributor of electronic components and services serving the Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and South Atlantic regions.
- Barker Prodocts – Barker Products specializes in the manufacturing of hydraulic components and systems, logic and process controls, and the fabrication of special machinery and devices.
- Britax Lighting – Distributor of automotive lighting and equipment. Aftermarket and Emergency Services.
- Breathing Air Systems – Breathing Air Systems is the nation’s largest supplier of BAUER compressors and related breathing air equipment.
- Cast Products – Cast Products, Inc. (CPI) is an engineering and manufacturing company specializing in cast aluminum products for emergency medical, fire fighting, police and specialty vehicles. We have served these industries since 1979, providing a unique line of superior products.
- Celesco – Celesco Transducer Products is a manufacturer of linear position sensors and rotary position sensors for commercial, industrial and testing applications.
- Class 1 – Class 1 is the market leader in developing innovative technology applications for emergency vehicles. Founded in 1991, the company has state-of-the-art production facilities in Ocala Florida.
- Coach Glass – Coach Glass is a leading original equipment and aftermarket specialty vehicle glass supplier based in Eugene, OR. Our deep inventory includes RV, bus, fire apparatus windshields and side windows.
- Cole-Parmer – Cole-Parmer provides lab and industrial instruments, research equipment and supplies, pH meters, products for fluid handling & water quality analysis
- Cummins Power – Cummins Power Systems, LLC is the exclusive distributor of Cummins products in the territory that includes the Bermuda Islands, Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Northern Virginia, New Jersey, New York City Metro Area and Washington, DC. Headquartered in Bristol, PA, Cummins Power Systems operates ten (10) branch locations to serve and support a diverse base of Cummins and Onan customers.
- Data Panel Corp – Sign, data and label manufacturer
- Dauphin Electric – Dauphin Electric has earned a leadership position in the electrical distribution industry by consistently meeting our commitments to our customers, manufacturers and employees.
- Dechert Dynamics Corporation – Dechert Dynamics has over 60 years’ experience as a leading machine shop. A wide range of capabilities enables the company to handle a large selection of parts.
- Dover Roller Shutters – Dover Roller Shutters has the most extensive range of aluminum roll up door (or roller shutter) products in the United States. With such a diverse range of products and an outstanding design and engineering staff, Dover Roller Shutters can design and manufacture a roll up door for almost any requirement.
- Duo-Safety Ladder Corporation – Over 80 years of experience in the manufacture of the highest quality Fire Service Ladders stands behind each DUO-SAFETY Ladder. DUO-SAFETY’s leadership in the field has been won through quality and the long service life of its products.
- E-ONE – E-ONE is a worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of fire rescue vehicles with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the globe. Established in 1974, E-ONE pioneered the use of extruded aluminum in first responder vehicles and continues to lead the industry today with innovative uses of this material along with our stainless steel product line. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, innovation has been the company’s driving force and continues to be the impetus behind its pursuit of new technologies. The result is state-of-the-art fire rescue vehicles recognized for superior firefighting and rescue capabilities.
- Eastern Controls Inc – Since 1969, Eastern Controls has been the Mid-Atlantic’s premier manufacturers’ representative and distributor of process control and instrumentation equipment.
- Elkhart Brass Mfg – Elkhart Brass is the industry’s most experienced manufacturer of innovative firefighting and fire protection equipment. Elkhart products can be found in fire departments around the world, building systems and off-shore drilling sites, as well as in military, marine, and industrial firefighting applications.
- Fabco Generators – s the premier global supplier of belt-driven and hydraulic generators, and with over 50 years’ experience in the industry. Fabco Power is the innovation leader that has set the standard in mobile power.
- Fastenal Company – Fastenal has grown from a small-town fastener shop, to a thriving regional business, to North America’s largest fastener distributor, to the world’s most efficient supplier of OEM, MRO, and construction products. Along the way, we’ve never wavered in our belief that great service starts with being close to our customers, which is why today we operate nearly 2,700 stores spanning all 50 states and 20-plus nations.
- Federal Signal Corporation – Makers of safety, signaling and communications equipment, environmental vehicles, and machinery components.
- Fire Research Corp – FRC is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art equipment and solutions specifically designed for the fire, rescue, and emergency services. Information on scene lighting, apparatus controls, instruments, displays, and accessories
- Fluid Power, Inc. – The industry leader as a Value Added Fluid Power Distributorship in our marketing areas of Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware.
- Fol-Da-Tank Company – Fol-Da-Tank® Company patented the first folding tank in 1954 and introduced it to firefighters who immediately recognized it’s value and quality. Fol-Da-Tank Company has proven to be the practical answer as an extra water supply for rural and forestry needs. The company designs and manufactures the tanks in 9 standard sizes with steel or aluminum frames available.
- Geartec, Inc.– GearTec is the large gear manufacturing arm of United Stars, Inc.-—specializing in the custom fabrication of heavy-duty, precise industrial gears up to 100 inches in diameter.
- Grainger – Commercial & Industrial Supplies
- Great Valley Industries, Inc. – Wide variety of industrial, marine and fleet supplies are found in thousands of applications.
- H.O. Bostrom Company – In 50 countries spanning six continents, the name H.O. Bostrom is synonymous with the design and manufacture of high performance seating and seating accessory products. Our customers, representing diverse global industrial and military organizations, rely on us to consistently deliver innovative seating and accessory products of uncompromising quality and exceptional value.
- Hale Products Inc – Hale Products Inc. is a Fire and Rescue equipment company that consists of seven business units located throughout the world. Hale Products Inc. includes the brand names of Hale, Hurst, Class 1, Godiva, Lukas, Vetter and Dinglee -some of the most recognized brand names in the world for fire and rescue equipment.
- Hampton Hydraulics – Hampton Hydraulics, LLC is a proud family of companies with over 60 years of combined experience in the design and manufacture of custom hydraulic cylinders and components. Seabee and Great Bend Industries (GBI) are each well known in the industry for consistently providing high quality products to their many customers.
- Hannay Reels – When a reel is handcrafted, it outlasts and outperforms retrofitted reels and provides the fit and function our customers have come to rely on. Our reels guarantee confidence by standing up to the most demanding jobs and providing lifetime value, proving that – since 1933 – you can’t buy a better reel than a Hannay Reel.
- Harrington, Inc. – A national supplier of high precision equipment for the fire industry as well as hose couplings and accessories for the fracking, drilling water delivery industry. We strive to be the leader by providing our customers with products that meet or exceed their specifications.
- Harrison Hydra-Gen – Customize your hydraulic generator all the way up to 40 kW; and it can be designed to your specifications, from modular options to completely customized units; or you can choose from our complete product line for you generator needs.
- Havis, Inc. – Havis also has a global network of customer service representatives that can help you build the right solution for you. Our solutions can typically be categorized in one of three ways: Packaged Solutions, Configured Solutions and Engineered Solutions.
- HPS INC. – Our global alliance with a network of world-class customers and suppliers allows us to offer the broadest possible selection of seal solutions available in our industry. Meanwhile, our dedicated employees have earned us the reputation of a respected source of both technical assistance and the highest quality products. We firmly believe that HPS was created specifically for the market place of the 21st century.
- Hydraulax Products, Inc. – Hydraulic hose assembly and repair. Fittings and adapters in steel, brass, and stainless. North American, British, Japanese and metric connectors. Quick disconnect couplers for hydraulic and pneumatic service.
- Hydro Air Hughes LLC – HydroAir is one of 18 fluid power companies of Applied Industrial Technologies, the world’s largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) is your resource for dedicated fluid power support, including system integration; manifold design, machine and assembly; High Velocity Oxy-Fuel (HVOF) cylinder resurfacing; electronic controls; fabrication; fluid filtration; engineering; repair services and much more.
- Hydromotion Inc. – Turn to Hydromotion when your product calls for fluid and electric transition components. We are leaders in the design and manufacture of fluid swivels, electric swivels, combination electric / fluid swivels, fire apparatus swivels, telescoping waterways, and position sensing systems.
- Hypro Corporation – Designs and manufactures fluid pumps for the agricultural, firefighting, industrial, marine, and pressure cleaning markets.
- Igus Bearings Inc – The mission of igus® is to use its innovative polymer materials to develop products that provide creative solutions and exceed our customers’ expectations while delivering fast, accurate service.
- Industrial Piping Systems, Inc. – Industrial Piping Systems is one of the largest wholesale distributors of industrial pipe, valves, fittings and related products in Central Pennsylvania
- Innovative Controls Inc. – Cross Company’s Integrated Systems Group, Innovative Controls, provides control system design, system integration, programming services and product fulfillment to industry and municipalities. With extensive experience with legacy distributed control systems migration and programmable logic controller migration, we serve chemical, life sciences, alternative energy, as well as water and utility companies
- Innovative Industries, Inc. – SlideMaster, custom built at Innovative Industries Inc., has been supplying your slide needs for over 25 years.
- Intec Video Systems, Inc. – As a leading manufacturer of critical video systems and components for some of the world’s largest companies, INTEC continues to set the industry standard for blind area elimination and accident prevention.
- J & M Custom Powder Coating LLC – Metal Coating, Engraving and Allied Services to Manufacturers
- Kaman Industrial Technologies – Kaman Industrial Technologies is one of North America’s largest industrial distributors. We provide a wide range of products and systems ranging from bearings, to mechanical and electrical power transmission, motion control, material handling, and fluid power components for both MRO and OEM needs to customers in virtually every industry.
- Keens Compressed Gas Company – Keen Compressed Gas Co is a leading supplier of welding equipment and supplies, as well as industrial and medical gases in the mid-Atlantic region
- National Foam – National Foam is a manufacturer of foam concentrate, foam proportioning systems, fixed and portable foam fire fighting equipment, monitors, nozzles and specialized Big Flow pumping solutions. National Foam has historically been at the forefront of foam fire fighting and fire control technology and is the acknowledged world leader in providing foam based solutions.
- Kimball Midwest – Provides products and services for maintenance and repair operations. Carry over 30000 products.
- Kraft Fluid Systems – Kraft Fluid Systems is a distributor and systems integrator of hydraulic, power transmission, and electronic control equipment.
- Kussmaul Electronics Co. – Battery and electrical system function are mission critical to Emergency and Public Safety Vehicles operation. For 45 years Kussmaul Electronics has focused on delivering products that keep vehicles energized and ready to respond when seconds count.
- Lake – View Electronics Corp. – Lake-View Electronics Corporation is one of the largest wholesale electronic stocking distributors.
- Lancaster Starter & Alternator – Full service starter and alternator rebuilder. We have the specialized equipment and knowledge to remanufacture starters.
- Lee Spring – Lee Spring produces custom wire forms manufactured to fit your exact specifications and carries a large inventory of precision-made springs.
- Lehigh Valley Plastics, Inc. – Lehigh Valley Plastics is a state-of-the-art machine shop, fabricator and distributor of advanced plastic components and materials.
- Lift-All Company, Inc. – Lift-All® has grown to become the largest and most well known sling manufacturer in North America. We manufacture the most complete line of slings available, and will custom build whatever is needed for your specific application. Numerous below-the-hook lifting devices are available, and we manufacture a full line of tie down assemblies.
- Marine Air – MarineAir Systems is a global leader in innovative HVAC and refrigeration products for pleasure yachts, workboats, and commercial and military vessels.
- MC Products – C Products was founded in 1966 when two aerospace engineers, one a volunteer firefighter, recognized the need to monitor the water level in the tank of the fire pumper. The then popular mechanical gauges were prone to failure and the replacement was often a broomstick.
- McNichols Company – McNICHOLS is the worldwide leader in providing Perforated Metal, Expanded Metal, Wire Mesh and other Designer Metals, as well as a full line of Grating and Flooring Products.
- Mechanical Fabrication Group Inc. – Our company provides quality fabrication to customer’s specifications and a capability of reverse engineering to replace old parts.
- Meritor, Inc. – American corporation headquartered in Troy, Michigan which manufactures automobile components
- Micheners’ Engraving, Inc. – We are sign makers, award suppliers, recognition specialists, and banner producers, but first and foremost we are engravers.
- Moore Industrial Hardware – Moore Industrial Hardware is a leading supplier of stainless steel over center catches, piano hinges, draw latches and grab handles, as well as yoke ends, gas springs, tank flanges, rubber hood latches, heavy duty drawer slides, grab and flush mounted D ring handles plus more since 1975.
- Moyer Electronics Supply Co. Inc. – Wholesale supplier of electronic components such as semiconductors, resistors, capacitors, relays, flyback transformers, vintage radio and TV components.
- NYCO Corporation – Nyco Corporation is a leading supplier of industrial and hydraulic hose and accessories in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- OEM Controls, Inc. – Manufacturer of electrohydraulic proportional and on/off single and multi-axes controllers.
- OHS Inc. – Our company has two divisions, doing business as OHS Inc. /Ohio Hydraulic Service and OHS Inc, /Ohio Tool & Hydraulic Equipment Sales
- Olympic Steel – Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, our company operates strategically positioned production facilities that effectively serve customers in most metal intensive industries. By being attentive to the principles of good business, we have succeeded in helping customers effectively compete in today’s marketplace. In fact, a significant portion of Olympic Steel’s business comes from established customers. Customers that know and trust us for service, quality and comprehensive solutions.
- Onspot Automatic Tire Chains – Tire chain system that allows operator to engage/disengage tire chains via dashboard switch without stopping, to enhance traction and braking.
- P-Q Controls, Inc. – Industrial Joystick, Industrial Foot Pedal, and Industrial Control Manufacturer
- Paige Electric Company – Cable Wire Company Paige Electric Company has engineered, fabricated and inventory managed the complete spectrum of electrical and electronic wire.
- Pawling Corporation – Pawling Engineered Products, Inc. is a leading global specialty rubber products manufacturer. We produce highly specialized and innovative inflatable seals.
- Peerless Electronics Inc – We are a leading stocking distributor of switches, relays, circuit breakers, thermostats, sensors, terminal blocks, contactors, connectors, fuses, indicator lights, LED’s and lamps, terminals and splices and ejectors.
- Penn Detroit Diesel Allison – Penn Detroit Diesel Allison has evolved into a company that provides a broad selection of world class products and services to an expanded base of customers.
- Performance Advantage Company – PAC Tools offers mounting equipment and hangers for fire, law enforcement and security agencies.
- PowerArc Warning Lights – The PowerArc technology, in halogen and LED, provides brighter warning light protection using fewer, more energy efficient devices than traditional warning lights. It is now possible to achieve two, if not three, times the energy of a lighting package with less electricity and less devices.
- R-O-M Corporation – Custom manufacturer of roll-up doors for fire trucks, safety walkramps, and truck & trailer access products.
- R/W Connection Inc – RW Connection is the leading distributor of quality hose, conveyor belt and gaskets, as well as offering a full line of industrial supplies.
- Link Suspensions of Canada, LP – Global leader in developing and supplying a wide variety of innovative products
- Real Wheels Cover Co., Inc. – We manufacture stainless steel simulators, wheel covers, high hats, baby moons, lug nut covers and many accessories for heavy-duty trucks.
- RG Industries Inc. – RG Industries has grown and our inventory is now housed in over 35,000 sq. ft. making it one of the most comprehensive inventories of commercial and industrial electrical circuit protection products, for both new surplus or used / reconditioned circuit breakers.
- Rieker Incorporated – Rieker manufactures inclinometers (or clinometer), digital inclinometers, accelerometers, and tilt switches since 1917.
- Rotek Incorporated – Rotek Incorporated is the North American leading manufacturer of slewing bearings and a market leader for seamless forged steel and non-ferrous metal rings.
- Roto Rays, Inc. – Manufacturer of the “Roto Ray” warning light.
- RUD Chain, Inc. – The RUD Company has been the leading manufacturing high-quality chains and chain products for more than 130 years
- S & W Metal Products, Inc. – S&W Metal Products is a production fabrication shop with in house powder coating, machining, engineering and prototyping capability.
- Safe Rack – Truck Loading Racks, Railcar Loading Platforms, Gangways, Loading Arms, Swivel Joints, Fall Protection Equipment
- Safety Vision, LLC – Safety Vision provides fleet operators in diverse industries with a full suite of onboard surveillance, body cameras and collision avoidance camera systems.
- Schaedler Yesco – In 1999, Schaedler Brothers, Inc., and YESCO merged, creating what to this day is the largest electrical distributor headquartered in Central Pennsylvania.
- Shield Solutions, LLC – Chief’s Shield Products LLC provides Innovative Chemical Products for the Public Safety Industry such as Tire Finish, Gear Wash, Metal Polish, Ultra Cleaner
- Sigma-netics, Inc. – Sigma-netics, Inc. is a global manufacturer of pressure switches, metal bellows, and metal bellows assemblies.
- Sign Me Up – Fire apparatus lettering & striping.
- Smart Power Systems – Smart Power Systems, Inc. designs, develops and distributes power systems for all types of applications.
- SMG Fabrication, Inc. – SMG FAB provides sheet metal fabricating services to a diverse range of industries
- Specialty Fabrication – Since 1994 Specialty Fab, Inc. has built it’s reputation for it’s ability to provide precision fabrication and excellence in welding and metal fabrication.
- Stauffer Diesel, Inc. – Authorized Full Service Distributor for Deutz and Mitsubishi Engines and Parts, Stadco Diesel Generators
- Structural Fiberglass, Inc. – Offering design and fabrication of fiberglass structures and structural systems, as well as the distribution of the fiberglass materials to those who wish to fabricate or install the product themselves.
- Swan Engineering & Supply Co. Inc. – Swan Engineering and Supply Co., Inc. was founded in 1954 to provide top-quality fluid conveyance and sealing products in Kansas and Missouri.
- Tele-Lite, Inc. – Tele-Lite is a manufacturer and distributor primarily to the emergency services.
- Texas Hydraulics, Inc. – THI is a leading manufacturer of custom welded hydraulic cylinders in the United States and maintains its place as a leader in the industry by providing cost effective, quality products and efficient services.
- Trac Lubricants & Coatings LLC – Trac Lubricants & Coatings (TLC) is a unique organization which specializes in the distribution and manufacturing of high performance thin film coatings
- TransAxle – TransAxle strives to be the premier remanufacturer of Transmissions, Axles and Hydraulics
- Trident Emergency Products, LLC – We have also invented many industry-first products-—several which are patented or patent pending-—that have proven to be valuable, useful additions to apparatus manufacturers and fire departments across the country. This unique equipment is fully compliant with NFPA Standards 1901 and 1906.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. – Fire apparatus testing services
- United Plastic Fabricating, Inc – UPF, the Manufacturer of the PolyTank water and foam tanks for fire apparatus, foam trailers, skid units, wetside tanks and elliptical tanks.
- Unity Manufacturing Co. – Unity Manufacturing Company has been an innovative prime manufacturer of automotive, truck and emergency vehicle lighting systems and products
- Valley Industrial Rubber Products – As a full range stocking & fabricating distributor, our products include: heavy & lightweight conveyor belting, Gaskets, Sheet rubber &Fluid sealing products.
- Vista Mfg., Inc. – Vista Manufacturing, Inc. has been the premier name in LED lighting products, incandescent lighting products, rope lighting, and custom LED panels
- VisuLite, Inc. – Illuminated vehicle identification system incorporates the CeeLite flat flexible light bulb
- Warwick Machine and Tool Company – Warwick Machine & Tool manufactures precision parts in low to mid quantities with optimum cost effectiveness and quality.
- Waterous Company – Waterous is the global leader in fire pumps, fire suppression equipment and water delivery.
- Weldon, a division of Akron Brass – Weldon provides a selection of school bus and ambulance light options, as well as electrical control products.
- The Will-Burt Co. – The Will-Burt Company is the world’s premier manufacturer of mobile telescoping mast and tower solutions.
- YC Company – York Corrugating Company, a regional leader in precision metal fabrication]
- Ziamatic Corp. – Ziamatic Corp has provided the men and women of fire service and emergency medical service with products designed to make their jobs safer
//if(get_field('enable_mcafee', 'options')) : ?>
Spend $199.00 and Ship It For Free! Dismiss