1998 Seagrave Rescue Pumper
Seagrave 4 door enclosed cab with seating for 7 with 6 SCBA seats. Powered by a Detroit Diesel 430HP and Allison Automatic Transmission. Waterous CSU 1500 GPM Pump has 750 gallon poly water tank and 40 gallon foam tank. Prepiped with a deck gun, 2 crosslays and front bumper discharge. Driver’s side pump panel has the following two 3″ discharge and intakes one 5″ and 2.5″. Officers side pump panel has the following discharges 5″LDH and 3″ and the following intake one 5″. On the rear of the truck there is one 2.00″ discharge. Full NFPA warning light and siren package is included on the truck. 10kW Hydraulic Generator and 2 electric cord reels with junction boxes. The vehicle only has 16,683 miles and is available for immediate delivery. Contact Bob today at 1-877-346-1373
Manufacturers History: Frederic Seagrave (1849-1923) began as a builder of ladders, establishing Seagrave & Co. in Detroit in 1881. He expanded his business to include the manufacture of hand and horse-drawn hook and ladder wagons and hose carts. In 1891, he moved the company to Columbus, Ohio where it was renamed the Seagrave Company. Frederic Seagrave patented a spring-raised aerial ladder and the company began development of a motor-driven apparatus. Over the following decades, Seagrave developed and sold several models of custom chassis and apparatus, including the V-12, Model 80E and Anniversary series.
In 1963, Seagrave became a division of FWD (Front Wheel Drive Corp., founded in 1914) and production was transferred to Clintonville, Wisconsin the following year. In 2001, James Hebe, who resurrected American LaFrance purchased the assets of Seagrave. Hebe ran the company until 2006, the same year Seagrave celebrated its 125th anniversary. Today, Seagrave is owned by ELB Capital Management.