An FMI Oil Dry Hopper is a device used to store and dispense oil dry, a granular material that absorbs oil and other liquids.
The are made of durable polyethylene and features a number of features that make it easy to use and effective, including:
- An opening for easy filling and dispensing
- A sealed bulkhead fill to prevent leaks
- A replaceable dump valve with cap
- A full-length draw pull for easy lock-in and -out
- Collapsible buckets for easy disposal of used oil dry
Here are some of the benefits of using an FMI Oil Dry Hopper:
- Safety: Oil dry helps to prevent slips and falls by absorbing oil and other liquids from the ground.
- Cleanliness: Oil dry can be used to clean up spills and leaks quickly and easily.
- Environmental protection: Oil dry helps to prevent oil and other pollutants from contaminating the environment.
- Efficiency: Oil dry is a very efficient way to clean up spills and leaks, as it absorbs a large amount of liquid per pound.
- Cost-effectiveness: Oil dry is a relatively inexpensive way to clean up spills and leaks, and it can be used multiple times.
Overall, the FMI Oil Dry Hopper is a well-designed and effective product that can be used to safely and efficiently clean up spills and leaks.