An OnSpot Left Chain Plate 170mm w/8 links (Red) is a replacement part for the OnSpot automatic tire chain system. It is used on the left side of the vehicle, and it has 8 red links. It is made of durable steel and is designed to withstand the harsh conditions of winter driving.
The chain plate is attached to the wheel using the included hardware. It has a special design that allows it to flex and move with the wheel, even when the chains are engaged. This helps to ensure that the chains remain properly tensioned and provide the best possible traction.
OnSpot chain plates are an essential part of the OnSpot automatic tire chain system. They help to keep vehicles safe on icy and snowy roads.
Here are some of the benefits of using an OnSpot Left Chain Plate 170mm w/8 links (Red):
- It is easy to install and remove.
- It is durable and made to last.
- It provides excellent traction on icy and snowy roads.
- It helps to protect the tires from damage.
- It is a cost-effective way to improve winter driving safety.