A Trident Manual Air Prime 3-Location 3 Barrel is a self-priming pump that uses compressed air to prime water pumps on fire trucks and other emergency vehicles. It is a manually operated device that can be used to prime pumps from up to three different locations. The 3 Barrel model has three outlets, allowing it to prime multiple pumps simultaneously.
The Trident Manual Air Prime 3-Location 3 Barrel is a lightweight and compact device that is easy to install and operate. It is also very reliable and durable, with no moving parts to break.
Here are some of the key features of the Trident Manual Air Prime 3-Location 3 Barrel:
- Noise level: Super quiet
- Mounting space: Lightweight and small
- Power: Air operated, no electrical power required
- Corrosion-resistant brass construction
- No moving parts
- NFPA compliant
- Oil-less design, environmentally safe
- Air requirements: 2 Barrel = 7 CFM, 3 Barrel = 13.2 CFM