A Trident Master Drain 12PE 600PSI is a panel-mounted master drain valve that is designed to drain multiple lines or systems simultaneously. It is rated to 600 PSI and can be used with a variety of fluids, including water, foam, and other non-corrosive materials.
They have a compact design that requires only a 3-1/4″ diameter space. The valve has a chrome-plated round fluted handle for easy operation.
Here are some of the features and benefits of the Trident Master Drain 12PE 600PSI:
- Compact design requires only a 3-1/4″ diameter space
- Foam compatible rubber seal material
- All ports are isolated with individual sealing
- Chrome plated round fluted handle
- Pressure tested to 600 PSI
- NFPA standards compliant
- Construction: brass and stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Recessed label included handle
- 2-bolt panel mounting