A 32″ wheel chock is designed to be used with vehicles with wheels up to 32 inches in diameter. This includes many types of cars, trucks, SUVs, and trailers.
Here are some tips for using wheel chocks safely:
- Place the wheel chocks in front of and behind the wheels of the vehicle.
- Make sure that the wheel chocks are snug against the tires.
- If the vehicle is parked on an incline, place the wheel chocks in front of the wheels.
- If the vehicle is parked on a decline, place the wheel chocks behind the wheels.
- Check the wheel chocks regularly to make sure that they are still in place and that they are still snug against the tires.