New Flood Rescue Truck Line
Fire Line Equipment is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Acela Truck Company to offer the Acela Monterra High Water Flood Rescue Truck available in 4×4 and 6×6 Please click on the link below for more details or contact Bob at 1-877-346-1373 for more details on the Acela Truck Company.
The Acela Truck Company Certified Reset Program™
- Our rigorous Certified Reset Program ensures you get a like-new vehicle at a fraction of the cost of a new truck
- Our Certified Reset Program is backed by our one year limited warranty*.
- Our proprietary process is no make-over. We perform a complete tear-down, prep, prime and paint every fixed component on the cab and chassis, replace and upgrade over 600 parts with new, certified OEM-guaranteed parts and reassemble according to strict LEAN processes.
- Our trained technicians work in a strictly controlled LEAN manufacturing environment to eliminate errors and to meet our high standard of quality.
MONTERRA TRUCKS SET THE STANDARD FOR EXTREME-DUTY EXCELLENCE.
Complete truck resets include:
- More than 300- point tests and inspections
- The replacement of over 600+ new parts
- Like-new machine warranty
- Trained Acela Truck Company service professionals
- Genuine OEM parts from Allison®, Meritor®, Goodyear®, Dana®, Caterpillar®, Parker ®, Donaldson® and more
Learn More about the Acela Truck Company Certified Rest Program
When it comes to the toughest jobs in the harshest environments, nothing is more capable than the Monterra extreme-duty line of trucks.
Originally designed for Army combat conditions anywhere in the world, Acela’s severe-duty Monterra line of trucks brings war-zone capability to your work-zone. This FMTV line of trucks has achieved the U.S. Army’s “ultra-reliable” status for the past seventeen years and now Acela is making them available for commercial use.
- 6-inch Tires (4- or 6-AWD)
- 22-inch Ground Clearance
- 330HP Turbo-Charged Caterpillar 7.2L Diesel Engine
- 54-foot Turning Radius
- Central Tire Inflation Systems (CTIS)
- Chassis corrosion protection
- 90% parts commonality
- Over-the-road configuration with extreme off-road capability
- Easy Service body configuration