The Hale Plug Magnetic .75 MNPT is a magnetic plug that is used to plug and seal a 3/4″ male National Pipe Thread (MNPT) port. The magnet attracts and traps any ferrous metal particles that may be in the fluid, preventing them from damaging downstream equipment.
Here are some of the features of a Hale Plug Magnetic .75 MNPT:
- Made of brass for corrosion resistance
- Neoprene O-ring seal for a leak-free seal
- Magnetic element attracts and traps ferrous metal particles
- 3/4″ male National Pipe Thread (MNPT) port size
- Designed for use in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as other industrial and commercial applications