Thank you and congratulations Shrewsbury Volunteer Fire Company located in Shrewsbury, York County on the order for your Cyclone Stainless Steel Non-Walk-In Rescue. We are expecting a mid-2024 completion.
- Cyclone Extended Cab (80”) with 4” / 16” Vista Roof
- Cummins X12 500HP with Jake Brake
- 20,000LB Permanent Front Bumper Winch
- 3-Side Portable Winch Receivers
- 304L Stainless Steel Body with Roll-Up Doors & FRP Panels
- 4 NFPA Rated Rope Rescue Anchor Points
- 4-Bottle 6000PSI Cascade System with 2 Bottle Fill Station & Booster Pump
- Onan 35kW PTO Generator
- Onan 20kW Diesel Generator
- Whelen Warning Light Package
- FireTech Scene Light Package
- Will-Burt Night Scan Light Tower
The Shrewsbury Volunteer Fire Company has served the citizens of southern York County with fire and rescue services for over 70 years. This was possible only through the hard work and dedication of its members, the Ladies Auxiliary and the community as a whole. It was through this hard work and dedication that the Shrewsbury Volunteer Fire Company has grown and developed from its humble roots to what it is today.
E-ONE’s light rescues, heavy-duty rescue units and fire command vehicles offer as many different configurations as there are different types of emergencies. Starting with an open body interior with plenty of exterior compartments, you can customize your E-ONE fire command vehicle to meet your needs. Demand the best, expect a level of durability and performance coupled with product support after the sale that is unsurpassed.
You must log in to post a comment.